Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Current portfolio is mainly NZ craft beers, but also includes Camla Farm Cider, and Pete's Natural Lemonade. South Island focus, but also able to ship to North Island.
'Tom the Pom' is known for his many years' experience in the NZ Craft Beer industry, with 6 years at Emerson's Brewery, and he was also the founder of Green Man Brewery, Dunedin, and started the bottle re-use scheme now known as SmartBottles, where the Euro bottle used by Emerson's, Wigram, and Green Man can be returned to be re-used (smartbottles.com).
Tom can offer:
- Attending large events, getting your products across the BILLIONS of tastebuds out there. It's not for everyone, but I LOVE it...!!
- Beer tastings for suppliers in the current Crafty Beers portfolio, including Beltane Beers (coming in July - www.beltanebeers.co.nz)
- Also, beer tastings for other breweries
- Hosting Beer Clubs at various venues (currently Otago/Southland, but invitations are welcome)
- 'Master Classes' also available, educating the NZ public about the NZ Craft Beer industry, and international beer styles
- Corporate supplies and educational packages are also a key in getting out there...!!