“In 1980 there were only 3 Craft Breweries in New Zealand. In 2011 there were over 50, trending much #craftbeer!”
DB Beer & Cider Ambassador CHCH
Beer & Cider Ambassador- Christchurch
Are you keen to become immersed in the world of Beer Best Practice? Are you committed to setting High quality standards and delivering superb service? Looking for a change of direction to a truly unique role being a passionate ambassador for our products and raising the standards in hospitality, then this could be the job for you.
Reporting to the National Beer & Cider Ambassador, with the role being based in Christchurch you will be responsible for raising the awareness of DB Breweries beers and ciders, hosting beer schools, beer appreciation events as well as managing installation projects for beer systems across the South Island.
This is a busy role and will involve you in a wide range of tasks involving the following:
- Hold beer appreciation sessions for staff on beer and cider knowledge
- Undertake training sessions with outlets on everything concerning beer and cider: history, pouring, quality, styles, food matching, brewing etc.
- Hold beer appreciation sessions with consumers around beer and food matching
- Undertake beer system audits in the region
- Project manage third party contractors, including handling beer system quotes, installation, maintenance and removal of systems
- Manage customer and key stakeholder relationships
- There will be some travel required
A bit about you:
Your interpersonal skills will be excellent as building relationships and delivering on time to budget is key to success in this role. A strong customer focus is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet and use initiative.
You will have proven experience managing projects to deadlines and have a sound mechanical aptitude.
Coaching, training and presenting skills are key attributes that you are familiar with and where your passion lies.
You will be someone who is self-motivated and passionate about beer and cider. So if you enjoy seeing practical results, building relationships and solving problems in a role where every day is different, then apply now!
This role would suit someone who has previous experience as a Sales Representative, Brewer, Hospitality or Trainer.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply via our website.