Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Head Brewer - Tuatara Brewing Company
We are looking for a Head Brewer to actively lead and develop the Brewing Team to maintain and enhance the quality and variety of Tuatara beer. New Product Development is a key part of this role and we are looking for a creative brew team leader with innovative ideas, as well as a proven ability to produce outstanding true to style brews. Planning and leading brewing operations, you will be responsible for meeting production plan requirements.
- Experience in commercial brewing is essential (minimum 3 years).
- A brewing qualification, or FMCG manufacturing (supervisory level) is preferred.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement processes.
- A superb attention to detail.
- Creative and innovative approach to brewing and new product development.
- Experience working within health and safety guidelines, experience leading health and safety initiatives.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Clean and full car licence essential. Forklift experience necessary, licence preferred.
- Mechanically adept, can troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
You will be:
- Passionate about the global craft beer movement, and already a fan of Tuatara Beer
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A leader, mentor and team player
Tuatara is a family oriented business and there is no doubt that fitting in with the team is important to this role. They work hard, value new product development and brewer mentoring and have a heap of fun doing it.
Please click here to read the full job advertisement on Seek and to apply.