Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Kegstar Country Manager - New Zealand
Country Manager – New Zealand
- Auckland or Wellington Based depending on preferred candidate’s location
- Work from home in this entrepreneurial, autonomous role
- Salary Package Circa $80K plus up to 25% Annual Bonus
Kegstar is the most advanced Keg Rental Company in the world. At Kegstar we’re as passionate about brewing as we are about helping our customers to grow. As demand for high quality beer and cider continues to grow, brewers find themselves in need of kegs to get their product to market. That’s where we come in, providing kegs on demand, enabling breweries to avoid the capital outlay of purchasing kegs and the expense and hassle of tracking and collecting them back from venues.
Whilst Kegstar is only three years young, we’ve already grown to be the dominant supplier of rental kegs in the Australian market and have established operations in New Zealand and the UK. So if you’re like us and you’re up for the challenge of a high growth start-up without the usual level of risk, then maybe you’re ready to join our team as we invest in building our presence and operations in the New Zealand market.
At Kegstar we value agility, innovation and getting s#*t done! We know that to deliver fast paced growth in a small team environment, success can only be achieved by working as one team. So at Kegstar we work a little differently to what you might be used to in larger companies. We look out for each other, find creative ways to solve problems, move quickly to implement solutions that will exceed our customers’ expectations, all whilst having a blast.
Reporting to our ANZ General Manager based in Sydney, you'll be our New Zealand Keg Guru on the ground, responsible for winning new customers, liaising with distribution and logistics partners, resolving customer queries and concerns and building our presence in the market. Based in either Auckland or Wellington, and supported by our team of Keg experts in Sydney, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make Kegstar the only choice for rental/one-way kegs, helping brilliant NZ Brewers grow their businesses both domestically and into export markets via our clever approach to kegs and technology.
What we are looking for in our Kiwi Keg Guru:
- Strong understanding of the beverage industry with specific knowledge of the craft brewing sector, knowledge of key players and market dynamics and trends in NZ
- Exceptional track record in growing new businesses and markets
- Highly commercial mindset with good analytical skills
- Highly driven with a passion for identifying opportunities and new ways of doing things
- Experience in representing companies at trade events and brand building activities.
- Experience in managing commercial partnerships and supply chain relationships
- Account Management experience - solid track record in growing new customer into quality long term customer relationships to increase value
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Highly self-motivated, driven and used to working autonomously
Kegstar is a young company with a real drive for growth. We bring our entrepreneurial spirit and combine it with professional management disciplines without the usual bureaucracy. So if you're like us and you're up for the challenge of a high growth start-up then please APPLY NOW to join our Australia/New Zealand team.
To request a confidential discussion or to apply, please email us or submit your written application to our recruitment partner, Mentis Group. For support contact Mentis Group on +61 430288885 or email.