Leap Beer: When you go to the bar intending to have just one beer and end up drinking four. e.g. Fred looks up from his empty glass to see his best pal walk in, "I guess this is gonna be a Leap Beer."
National Manager Position - Kegstar New Zealand
Kegstar is the most advanced Keg Rental Company in the world. At Kegstar we're as passionate about brewing as we are about helping our customers to grow. As demand for high quality beer and cider continues to grow, brewers find themselves in need of kegs to get their product to market. That's where we come in, providing kegs on demand, enabling breweries to avoid the capital outlay of purchasing kegs and the expense and hassle of tracking and collecting them back from venues.
Kegstar is a wholly owned subsidiary of the global Brambles Group, the world's leader in asset pooling and related supply chain logistics.
Whilst Kegstar is only 4 years young, we've already grown to be the dominant supplier of rental kegs in the Australian market and have established operations in New Zealand, the UK and USA; with many more markets to be soon added. So if you're like us and you're up for the challenge and rewards that come with a high growth business, then maybe you're ready to join our team as we invest in building our presence, reputation and operations in the New Zealand market.
At Kegstar we value agility, innovation and getting s#*t done! We know that to deliver fast paced growth in a small team environment, success can only be achieved by working as one team. We look out for each other, find creative ways to solve problems, and move quickly to implement solutions that will exceed our customers' expectations, all whilst having a blast with our awesome partners in the brewing industry.
Reporting to our General Manager, you'll be our NZ Keg Guru, responsible for delighting our current partners and winning new ones. In addition, liaising with distribution and logistics partners, resolving customer queries and concerns and building our presence in the market are key deliverables. Based in either Auckland or Wellington, and supported by our team of Keg experts. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make Kegstar the only choice for rental/one-way kegs, helping brilliant NZ Brewers to grow their businesses both domestically and into export markets via our clever approach to kegs and technology.
What we are looking for in our Kiwi Keg Guru:
- Strong understanding of the beverage industry with specific knowledge of the craft brewing sector, knowledge of key players and market dynamics and trends in NZ
- Exceptional track record in growing new businesses and markets
- Highly commercial mindset with good analytical skills
- Highly driven with a passion for identifying opportunities and new ways of doing things
- Experience in representing companies at trade events and brand building activities.
- Experience in managing commercial partnerships and supply chain relationships
- Account Management experience - solid track record in growing new customer into quality long term customer relationships to increase value
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Highly self-motivated, driven and used to working autonomously
Kegstar is a young company with a real drive for growth. We bring our entrepreneurial spirit and combine it with professional management disciplines without the usual bureaucracy. So if you're like us and you're up for the challenge of a high growth start-up then please APPLY NOW to join Kegstar NZ.
To request a confidential discussion or to apply, please email us or submit your written application to our recruitment partner, Mentis Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Sandra