Nelson is the Craft Brewing Capital of New Zealand, find out more at www.craftbrewingcapital.co.nz
Seeking a Sales Representative - South Island
Harrington's Breweries are one of NZ's largest, long standing and independently owned breweries celebrating their 25th year in the craft beer business.
We are seeking a skilled Sales Representative to join our growing business. Based in Christchurch and reporting to the Sales Manager and Management, this role encompasses grocery, traditional liquor and on premise sales throughout the South Island and may encompass regular trips to the lower North Island. A strong knowledge within the FMCG industry alongside the ability to 'close the deal' are a must for the role. Our philosophy is: Genuine Ingredients, Genuine Beer, Genuine People and it is important to us that you are the right cultural fit for the company.
Candidates must have:
- A passion for craft beer and great people skills
- 2 years sales experience preferably within FMCG/liquor industry
- The ability to travel extensively
- Key account and call cycle management
- Great selling skillls
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Full drivers licence
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Rumeneration is negotiable and would be based on skills and experience. If you are a Genuine person with the above skills send us your 'pitch'. Tell us what you will bring to the role and the company to take us to our next 25 year milestone.
Applications close 30th November 2016