Report Harrassment and Assault
There are a range of resources in New Zealand for you to discuss or report harrassment and assault. If you are in immediate risk of harm please contact New Zealand Police - 111.
Safe to Talk New Zealand
Is a 24/7 confidential and free Sexual Harm helpline and can help with:
- contact with a trained specialist at any time, day or night, seven days a week
- answers to questions about sexual harm
- information about medical, emotional, and behavioural issues related to harmful experiences
- explanations of what you might expect if you report to the Police
- referral to specialists in your area
- information for family and friends wanting to help someone
- information and contact with a specialist if you are worried about your own sexually harmful thoughts or behaviour
- information on or connection/referral to medical practitioners for medical care or forensic medical examination. This can happen without police involvement or while they are making up their minds about whether to contact police.