You don't need to be a brewery to be a part of the Brewers Guild! Both the guild and our Brewery members are well aware that there are lots of moving parts when it comes to our industry, and we want to see as many different parts of the industry as possible represented across our membership.
Our partners (Corporate members) come from right throughout the grain to glass supply chain and we love having them as a part of our NZ brewing industry family.
Come along on the NZ brewing industry journey, join us as a Corporate member and get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Direct marketing opportunities via our monthly newsletters and digital channels - offer special deals and discounts direct to your customers
- Engage directly with our members at industry events - i.e. roadshows, functions and Awards
- Be the first in line for sponsorship opportunities at (but not limited to) the New Zealand Beer Awards - judging, trophies and awards and BREWNZ (the industry conference, trade show and expo) which is returning in 2023 after a three year break.
- The benefit of being informed about key issues face and industry and have a voice on how they can be addressed
- The opportunity to be featured on the NZ Ale Trail with a direct to consumer Beer Experience;
- A profile and promotion through our Supplier Directory
- You also have the benefit of being informed about key issues facing our industry - often these key issues have a far wider reach and it is important that as our industry partners you are aware of activity, especially in the regulatory world. Our newsletters are often the first place you can find out about these issues - some activity that is currently underway and may have an impact on your business, is the Container Return Scheme and changes to Energy Labelling - you can find out more about these issues here.
Corporate Membership to the Brewers Guild of New Zealand is $1500 (+GST) per membership year.